MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Welcome to the MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. Why not take a stroll to the Introductions Section? Don't be shy, let other people know you better, just click on "New Topic" and make your post here: http://mrnoobwarriorsux.forum777.com/f7-introductions-departures

Smile
kind regards,
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Welcome to the MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. Why not take a stroll to the Introductions Section? Don't be shy, let other people know you better, just click on "New Topic" and make your post here: http://mrnoobwarriorsux.forum777.com/f7-introductions-departures

Smile
kind regards,
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums Admin
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrNoobWarrior did not keep his end of his own bargain

Go down

MrNoobWarrior did not keep his end of his own bargain Empty MrNoobWarrior did not keep his end of his own bargain

Post  lelenina Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 am

You all may be saying to yourselves, "No no no, this just cannot be true...", when in fact, it is. MrNoobWarrior has not kept his end of his own bargain. I will explain what happened below.
So a few days ago I was browsing on YouTube looking for some good videos, when I noticed, violasoft2011a finally uploaded one. When I first watched it the description was blank. However, in the following days, he updated it and in text message English, it stated that if people wanted a download link, they would have to like the video.
Seizing the opportunity of a lifetime, I reluctantly pressed the, "Like this video" button. Later it would be revealed that my efforts were for nothing. I received no download link.
I even sent him a PM regarding the matter which he never replied to. So yeah, that's my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

lelenina
Noob Member
Noob Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum