MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Welcome to the MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. Why not take a stroll to the Introductions Section? Don't be shy, let other people know you better, just click on "New Topic" and make your post here: http://mrnoobwarriorsux.forum777.com/f7-introductions-departures

Smile
kind regards,
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Welcome to the MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. Why not take a stroll to the Introductions Section? Don't be shy, let other people know you better, just click on "New Topic" and make your post here: http://mrnoobwarriorsux.forum777.com/f7-introductions-departures

Smile
kind regards,
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums Admin
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERE HOW I HATE MRFURRYLOVER SO MUCH

2 posters

Go down

HERE HOW I HATE MRFURRYLOVER SO MUCH Empty HERE HOW I HATE MRFURRYLOVER SO MUCH

Post  Neohax Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 am

I Hate MrFurryLover (MrNoobWarrior) so much, i want to stick a hard dick in his Mouth and piss in it so hardcore, kicking him in the nuts, shooting him with a sniper, strapping him with ropes and lots of traps, putting him underwater, put a sword in each of his body, give his computer a virus and put Nava Shield rouge and set the year to 3000 for him to get laughed at by viruses, and nuke his computer.
Neohax
Neohax
Super Noob Member
Super Noob Member

Back to top Go down

HERE HOW I HATE MRFURRYLOVER SO MUCH Empty Re: HERE HOW I HATE MRFURRYLOVER SO MUCH

Post  TehNoobHater Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 am

LOL, u just said everything i've ever wanted to do to tat Noob XD
TehNoobHater
TehNoobHater
♀=Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus=♂
♀=Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus=♂

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum