MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Welcome to the MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. Why not take a stroll to the Introductions Section? Don't be shy, let other people know you better, just click on "New Topic" and make your post here: http://mrnoobwarriorsux.forum777.com/f7-introductions-departures

Smile
kind regards,
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Welcome to the MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay. Why not take a stroll to the Introductions Section? Don't be shy, let other people know you better, just click on "New Topic" and make your post here: http://mrnoobwarriorsux.forum777.com/f7-introductions-departures

Smile
kind regards,
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forums Admin
MrNoobWarrior Sux Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're MNW insults\comments on his channel

Go down

You're MNW insults\comments on his channel Empty You're MNW insultscomments on his channel

Post  SpeedySPCFan Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Mine:

O RLY? VIVA LA PONYLUTION!

I support the Ponylution! Viva La Ponylution! Very Happy Also, insult fail.

GET OFF OF YOUTUBE!!! You can't even spell ultimate right, and I'm close to the same age as you! Here's a few correction's: "i shud have vid up in 2 days" I should have a vid up in 2 days "going to take longer did a mistake on vb now its messing up ill need to find something to fix" Going to take longer did a mistake on VB now it's messing up, I'll need to find something to fix it "still not done but heres pitcure" Still not done but here's the picture. You really think anyone's going to buy or download you're AV for free if you can't spell right?
That's the cold hard fact's, script-o, you're AV is awful, that is final.

Oh, and Viva La Ponylution!

Everyone want's you to get muffins and bubble gum by using DerpyMail, don't you see?

TROLOL LOLOL WEEEEE THIS IS FUN!!!!!!! VIVA LA PONYLUTION!

TROLOLOL LOL This guy is fun to annoy! Very Happy

Same to you! VIVA LA PONYLUTION!

VIVA LA PONYLUTION!

"btw fuck u rogueamp and danooct and the fans ur only jealous becos i can make av u cant so suck it!!" Spelling and insult fail. Not to mention, you just insulted 13,485+ people, including me, A-hole. Serioulsy though, the more times you respond and reply, the more you'll get bashed, you stop here, you won't get bashed, and no, insults like "STFU PICECE OF **** BRONE, U DUN NO GOOD AV WEN U SEA IT, SHT UP, PICE OF ****) are just stupid, knowing that is the most mature insult ever (saurcasm), and don't use Brony insults, they don't work on me. ELIMINATE THE CRAPTHING WITH A CRAP-A-CHINNO! VIA LA PONYLUTION!
SpeedySPCFan
SpeedySPCFan
MrNoobWarrior Hater
MrNoobWarrior Hater

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum